Latest company updates within the KapVista Ecosystem
Quitta: raising A$2.25M to develop fastest-acting nicotine inhaler to quit smoking
• pre-money A$6M
• target exit to pharma <5 years
• double the efficacy of nicotine patches
• can be used discreetly with no smoke
• pharma-grade nicotine
• future roadmap for a supporting mobile app to personalise one’s quit plan
Tiller Rides: raising A$3.375M to manufacture and distribute innovative ebikes
• pre-money A$6.8M
• share price A$1.50
• completed two Seed rounds
• built and road-tested 6 beta test bikes
• estimated turnover $250 million
• ready to commence production in 2021
• Perth launch in May, Melbourne in Oct
HUSH Smoke is developing a patented device to eliminate ash, odor, and second-hand smoke from tobacco and cannabis.
Delivered by a team of industry experts who have collectively participated in 4 exits and designed products that have generated $1B+ in sales, HUSH has so far generated huge interest among investors and will start shipping in 2021.
Alongside wellness, gaming industry is becoming a lifestyle
Esports is a booming global industry with over 380 million people watching esports worldwide both online and in person. More people watched the 2016 world finals of popular esports game League of Legends (43 million viewers) than the NBA Finals Game 7 that year (31 million viewers). Revenues are projected to reach $1.5 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR (2015-2020) of 35.6%.
One of the exciting opportunities in this space part of our portfolio is GLITCH, raising A$6M with a mission to build gaming communities servicing a wide range of users – competitive teams, team managers, streamers, broadcasters, and fans.
A next-generation AI Robo advisor platform to the everyday investor
• Built trading backend and launched trading with founders’ funds,
• designed the frontend, implemented orchestration API, created the data pipeline,
© 2020 KapVista