Opportunity to invest in Colorado Cannabis Market
One of the opportunities that came across our desk comes from an exceptional team of founders experienced in the cannabis space in Colorado, Pioneer Interests.
The global legal marijuana market size is expected to reach USD 73.6 billion by 2027, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc., anticipated to expand at CAGR 18.1%. As the legal cannabis category is operationally inefficient and undervalued, at the same time it makes it ripe for innovation and market penetration. Pioneer Interests is well-capitalized to ensure success and expansion in the market, valued excess of $50b.
Pioneer Interests | raising $12.5M
- Vertically integrated operation with economies of scale & high margins in a huge American market.
- Lead investor is Australian billionaire Brett Blundy.
- $30m top-line revenue with 30%+ EBITDA margins.
- Experienced team with Fortune 500 turnaround experience.
- Oversubscribed Series A now 90% complete.
Core Business Platform
Pioneer Interests’ operates 2 premium indoor cultivation facilities totaling 85,000 sq. ft. Running on a perpetual harvest, the sites out pace the yields of other grows by over 200%. With a library of over 150 unique award winning genetics, Pioneer’s cultivation arm is one of the best in Colorado.
Pioneer has carefully chosen dispensaries throughout Colorado to ensure robust consumer engagement and continued brand growth with an elevated in-store experience. Employing a high-margin revenue model with a multi-faceted sales strategy, marrying direct sales with high profile partnerships and incentives.
Light Hydrocarbon Extraction
Pioneer operates its own hydrocarbon extraction facility, producing some of the most awarded live resin & dry traditional textures and cartridges for its own brands. Pioneer also facilitates contract manufacturing for dozens of clients, providing a full suite of extraction, processing, and sales support.
Pioneer’s offer gains momentum as the team is accelerating its plan to become the largest premium cannabis retailer in Colorado and begin its expansion into Illinois in 2020.
- The company has quickly become the leading premium cannabis company and the 5th largest grower in Colorado.
- Owns Natty Rems, Colorado’s best and largest Live Resin concentrates brands.
- To date, PI acquired six dispensaries throughout CO and will expand to twelve dispensaries in 2020.
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience through its brand LOVA, PI stands out as one of the best retailers in Colorado.
Driven by an exceptional team of founders combining years-long experience, the investment offer promises high returns on investment and has a long-term outlook. If you’d like to access Pioneer Interests’ materials and get more information, register your interest here
© 2020 KapVista