To view all opportunities provided on the Kapvista Website, read and agree to the below mentioned text
KapVista PTY LTD (KapVista) is a platform in which professional investors have an opportunity to connect directly with companies seeking private equity. We provide a business introduction service in accordance with ASIC Class Order 02/273, which in turn provides an exemption to the disclosure requirements under section 708 of the Corporations Act (cth) 2001 (act)
Subscribing to our website will keep you up to date with any and all possible investments opportunities, however they may not be considered as professional or sophisticated under the meaning of the Act, therefore be subject to the disclosure requirements of the Class Order and/or the Act.
This act provides potential investors as well as sellers with a framework basis to raise private equity without having to be under the disclosure requirements of the Act.
Kapvista can confirm that:
1. We receive the agreed upon fee for providing the business introduction service; and
2. Neither Kapvista nor the website is endorsed or approved by ASIC.
Kapvista wishes to inform you that:
3. Investing in a new business does carry a high risk. Being based around speculation we wish to advise that before investing in any project and/or business in which information has been given, we strongly recommend you take necessary professional advice before acting.
4. All information provided on our website in regard to said investments, has been prepared by by or on behalf of the person who has proposed to issue and/or sell the securities or schemes involved. Neither Kapvista nor the publisher (if any) has produced an independent review of the information provided on the website.
5. The information provided on our website that pertains to the proposed business opportunity is not intended to be the only information in which an investment decision is made and is not to be used as a disclosure document, product disclosure statement or any other notice that may be required as per the Act. Detailed information may be required in order to complete the investment, for example: financial statements, a business plan, ownership of intellectual or industrial property or expert opinions including, but not limited to, valuation or auditors' reports.
6. Potential investors should make themselves aware that no established market exists for the trading of any securities or scheme interests that may be offered; and
7. The website is subject to this Class Order.
8. I have read and understood the above Important Warning
9. I wish to subscribe to this website.